Our Missouri Eclipse Task Force offers discounted pricing on Solar Eclipse Glasses
Acknowledgment of Our Partners
The Missouri Eclipse Task Force appreciates our partnerships with Rainbow Symphony in California and Clarion Marketing & Advertising in St. Louis.
- Rainbow Symphony (RainbowSymphony.com) is a leading manufacturer of Solar Glasses. The St. Louis 2017 Solar Eclipse Task Force used Rainbow Symphony exclusively to produce and distribute over 500,000 glasses for the 2017 Total Solar Eclipse. The quality of their solar glasses was particularly appreciated when problems surfaced with other solar glasses.
- Clarion Marketing & Advertising (ClarionStl.com) in St. Louis has contributed its time and talent to create a unique eclipse glasses design for the Missouri Eclipse Task Force, and apply the logo and URL of task members to the glasses, all at no cost to the Missouri Eclipse Task Force and its members. Clarion has:
- 35 years in strategic sales & marketing communications for international, national and regional companies and communities.
- Comprehensive experience in UX, AI, internet & social media design & implementation
- Comprehensive experience emphasizing internal marketing communications, employee engagement/training/recognition & reward strategies